Author Topic: Ring timing  (Read 1187 times)

Offline FirstSource

• View Profile
Ring timing
« on: November 02, 2015, 09:22:55 AM »
We’ve all been noticing that the phones seem to be transferring around the office quicker than normal. Sometimes we only have 1 ring at our desk line and by the time we can reach over and pick it up, it’s already transferred to another line (I have them set up as a Hunt Group). Or if the Operator (1000) phone rings, sometimes it only rings once and no one has time to answer it. Customers are complaining that the phones just ring and ring and ring with no answer and we suspect that it’s because of the change in timing.

It says I only have 29 Category 'A' Endpoints for my license info. How do I get more endpoints licensed? I also have 1 PRI License. Do I need to contact Mitel or my ISP for more Licenses?

Thanks
Chris

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Ring timing
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2015, 10:39:06 AM »
There are timers in the hut groups, but you need to have access to database programming to modify them and sounds like you don't.
Additional licences need to be purchased fro your dealer of record or you need to get a new dealer, Mitel won't sell to you direct.

Offline FirstSource

• View Profile
Re: Ring timing
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 12:16:31 PM »
There are timers in the hut groups, but you need to have access to database programming to modify them and sounds like you don't.
Additional licences need to be purchased fro your dealer of record or you need to get a new dealer, Mitel won't sell to you direct.

I found the timers, problem fixed (although its always been like this and they never complained before)...

Thanks I'll find a local dealer...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10