Author Topic: block specific outbound number  (Read 1123 times)

Offline gcuevas

• Contributer
    • View Profile
block specific outbound number
« on: October 30, 2015, 08:36:27 PM »
Hello all,

my apologies if i dont explain as an expert on this matter, basically my system has been hacked and i dont know what to do. here is the problem
i see multiple calls going to the same international number, overlapping at the same time and duration is the same amount of time.
this is what the report says
<tr id=ZR61><td id=TDL>10/30/15</td> <td id=TDL>18:16:00</td> <td id=TDL>13459360141</td> <td id=TDL>00:20:00</td> <td id=TDL>St.Vncnt-Georgetown</td> <td id=TDL>INT</td> <td id=TDR>93.74</td> <td id=TDR>93.74</td> </tr>
how can i block this number and from this to happen again
please help.

thank you

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: block specific outbound number
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 04:51:17 AM »
What system is this please?

If its a 3300 the quickest and easiest way is to go to ARS and enter the number and route it to a line group that has no lines in it. That will stop the out bound dialling. Then you need to lock your system down.

There is a fraud prevention article in the articles section accessed from the link in the menu bar above. If you don't understand it then get in touch with your vendor NOW.

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: block specific outbound number
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 10:27:44 PM »
If you had setup your ARS properly, and set cor values wouldn't think this would be a worry. I always make a level for island calls, and the level is either above Canada of Mexico calls depending on carrier costs

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10