Author Topic: Forwarding from AA to Ext to VM  (Read 1116 times)

Offline dbw

• View Profile
Forwarding from AA to Ext to VM
« on: October 27, 2015, 05:13:32 PM »
I am new to the Mitel world.  Learning as I go.  I have used numerous systems but this has me a bit perplexed.  I have an ext (109) that when accessed from the AA on incoming calls will ring at the extension but instead of going to the VM for 109 if the call is not picked up goes back to the AA.  I was thinking it could be a corrupt VM box so I blew it away and added it back in but that did not work (kind of a shot in the dark actually).  The Forwarding path is setup like all of the other stations and they work as expected.  What else would cause a call to go back to the AA rather than the VM for the extension?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Forwarding from AA to Ext to VM
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 06:00:58 PM »
Most likely answer: user inadvertently turned turned off SYSTEM FORWARDING.  I's a feature code, so easy to stumble into if you forget to dial 8 or outgoing.  Quick test: at the phone dial  354. If display says SYS FWD ON, it was off!  You can view everyone's flags either in their station programming  or at SYSTEM/PHONE RELATED INFO/FLAGS, check this one and others.

Offline dbw

• View Profile
Re: Forwarding from AA to Ext to VM
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 05:46:04 PM »
That was it.  Thank you for the quick reply..sorry about the late reply back.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10