Author Topic: Cannot Log Into PBX  (Read 1299 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Cannot Log Into PBX
« on: October 21, 2015, 08:25:52 AM »
Last night I was performing a backup of one of our PBX's and it was taking an extremely long time and I wasn't backing up voicemails or call history. I went to bed thinking it would finish and this morning I couldn't find the file and now It won't  open up to the log in screen using the GUI as the page just times out. I also tried to Putty in and it won't let me either. The PBX is working correctly as I can get to voicemails and make calls to phones tied to that controller.

any suggestions on how to resolve this? My guess is only a hard reboot but I'm not a fan of those.

Thanks,

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Cannot Log Into PBX
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 09:07:04 AM »
Only other thing I can think of is to try to access the VxWorks shell directly from the RS-232 port. But even if you're able to get in there and run a "ps" command to see the stacks and utilization, I think you're going to eventually have to bounce the box to get it working normally again.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 09:09:43 AM »
Thanks I will have to go that route then.

Offline august

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2015, 12:52:33 PM »
What release are you?

I have this issue with MCD 7.1.  I try to restart the webserver on the VxWorks, but the 3300 reboot with some task suspend...

So be carefull and maybe you will need to restart it before the 3300 reboot by himself.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10