Author Topic: MAS 7.0 can't open MiCollab Client Service configuration  (Read 3009 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
MAS 7.0 can't open MiCollab Client Service configuration
« on: October 17, 2015, 08:15:03 AM »
Server seems to be running fine, was just deployed this week and the initial setup was done for MiCollab Client to get it to talk to the customer's 5000, then it was discovered they didn't have the system OAI licenses needed... We got those and loaded them on the 5000, then went into MAS to sync MiCollab and finish the setup for the users, but when you click on Applications - MiCollab Client Service it just says "BAD REQUEST 400" and nothing loads. I can tell the MiCollab Client service is running, it synced with the 5000 and shows 13 of 15 licenses in use now, but I can't configure the service the rest of the way. I have reset the server a couple times, anything I can do, or is it blow it away and reload time?

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MAS 7.0 can't open MiCollab Client Service configuration
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 08:21:45 PM »
FYI.. figured this was a corrupt installation, did a clean install and after a few hours did the same thing. Guess I need to get a ticket open with Mitel as soon as I can get the current cert.

Offline markyb73

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 04:36:05 PM »
Hi,

Any chance this is on HyperV ?
I had a MiCollab server which seemed to have a corrupt NuPoint. Had to reinstall on advise from Mitel.
Fingers crossed its been ok for a couple of months.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 10:07:23 PM »
No, not virtual at all... But we did get a tech onsite today and try to access it to work with Mitel, and everything was working properly from inside the customers firewall, only accessing it from outside fails and the UC services were working properly. We were accessing it by port forwarding 443 through the customers firewall, but apparently that isn't good enough for MiCollab Client services configuration for some reason even though everything else worked. We are working with the customer to do it the right way, and get a 2nd NIC installed in the server and a public IP address on it, we will run it in Gateway mode and this should rectify the problem.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10