Author Topic: Audio Web Conferencing  (Read 1179 times)

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
Audio Web Conferencing
« on: October 12, 2015, 11:44:48 AM »
Hello,

I am posting this under general so I can a wider span of people seeing this post.

What do you use for audio web conferencing in your organization?  Do you integrate it with your Mitel system?

We are currently using Mitel Audio Web Conferencing, however not sure we are that excited about it.  So I have been tasked with evaluating other products out there to use.  I should point out we are using the collaboration advanced not the UC360.

I would like to have the option of a good camera to use with each location as well, ease of use for the end users, something that is stable and solid.

Please respond with your recommendations or experiences.

Thank you,

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
Re: Audio Web Conferencing
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 12:01:10 PM »
We use the Mitel Solution and have 8 lines dedicated to it.  So it's only useful for small calls, but I like it a lot.  I also like it's easy screen sharing capabilities when I'm on the phone with someone in the office and I need to see their screen.

Anything more than that, we either use Conference Group or ReadyTalk.

If the user in question has a camera, then the call can be easily turned into a Video call - but as nice as that is, it doesn't happen often.  I have not played with the UC360 device.  My impression of it is that it's a "Room Specific" solution.  I just have cheap analog Polycoms in our conference rooms set as analog lines to our 5000.  Easy.

Hope this helps.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10