Author Topic: Delete Trunk Group and Analog trunks  (Read 2457 times)

Offline orion3311

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Delete Trunk Group and Analog trunks
« on: October 08, 2015, 05:07:01 PM »
Figured it might be easier to make another topic instead of continuing on my PRI thread...but...

PBX - Mitel 3300 Mxe

We're getting a constant alarm that one trunk is down - we had a trunk group with 4 analog trunks configured that we never used, so I'm trying to kill the entire trunk group off but it will not let me delete the last member nor will it let me delete the trunk group. I made sure all trunks/groups were out of all ARS routes/lists and was able to delete all but this one trunk. What am I missing?

In addition, why would the alarm show 8 trunks and 1 down, when we only have 2 trunks (1 e&m for MOH and the 1 analog).

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Delete Trunk Group and Analog trunks
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 05:50:37 PM »
Not sure why the alarm would be wrong, but to delete the last trunk you need to go into Maintenance Commands and issue a Busy command agains the last trunks PLID.

Once busied, it will let you delete it.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Delete Trunk Group and Analog trunks
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 10:45:56 AM »
Figured it might be easier to make another topic instead of continuing on my PRI thread...but...

PBX - Mitel 3300 Mxe

We're getting a constant alarm that one trunk is down - we had a trunk group with 4 analog trunks configured that we never used, so I'm trying to kill the entire trunk group off but it will not let me delete the last member nor will it let me delete the trunk group. I made sure all trunks/groups were out of all ARS routes/lists and was able to delete all but this one trunk. What am I missing?

In addition, why would the alarm show 8 trunks and 1 down, when we only have 2 trunks (1 e&m for MOH and the 1 analog).

What error message do you get when you attempt to remove the trunk and trunk group? That should tell you what you need to do.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10