Author Topic: Access Denied  (Read 4186 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Access Denied
« on: October 08, 2015, 11:14:38 AM »
Hello,

I setup a new resilient site and when I test 911 I get access denied. When I follow the call routing on both the primary and secondary PBX I shouldn't be denied. Is there another way of tracking down why this is the case?

thanks,

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Access Denied
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:50:27 AM »
You're hitting a COR violation. It's good practice to set the COR on anything involved with 911 to be as open as possible.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 01:14:37 PM »
Yes, that was my first thought but I looked over the COR config and don't see it.

Since I'm dealing with a resilient site It needs to be restricted to the primary's local pots lines and then get routed over to the resilient pbx and follow it's call path for 911.

The phones registered off the primary have a COR of 11 for day and all nights.

On the primary pbx if you dial 911 you use list 4. List 4 then has 4 choices as we have other resilient pbx's.
1st choice=route 4, which is TDM TG#1 with a COR#4..this would be the primary's local trunk group
2nd choice=route 44, which is IP/XNET 2 with a COR#14...note IP/XNET 2 is the site having issues
3rd choice=route 64, which is IP/XNET 19 with a COR#34
4th choice=route 46, which is IP/XNET 17 with a COR# 46

if I go into the COR Groups form on the primary I show the following.

number 4 has the following restrictions 11-14 so since my phones are a COR 11 they would be blocked going out those local lines which I want.
then COR# 14 has restrictions but 11 is not in there so my phone should take this path which says go to IP/XNET 2 which is the resilient PBX I'm dealing with correct?

Then if I go over to that resilient site and look at the ARS digits dialed when you dial 911 it say's to use route 4.

Route 4 then says use TDM TG#1 with a COR# 14

TG#1 is the resilient Local Trunk Group. Then if I go in look at the COR Group form and look at what's in COR#14 my phones with a COR of 11 is not in there so how am I being blocked?

Thanks for any help on this.

Regards

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 01:23:51 PM »
If you don't have travelling class marks enabled, I think when you get over to the 2nd PBX you will inherit the COR of the trunk the call is being presented on instead of the remote station originating the call.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 04:06:03 PM »
Thanks but what interesting about that is I can make a 911 call other phones programmed on the same primary site but have a different resilient number. I could try setting the TCM to yes as it is no on the primary but I think there must be something else blocking me.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10