Author Topic: NuPoint Question - DBN Directory  (Read 1193 times)

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NuPoint Question - DBN Directory
« on: October 07, 2015, 06:14:31 PM »
Hello Fellow Mitel Techs,
I have a customer that has a complaint regarding the NuPoint's "Dial By Name Directory". The complaint is this:

When one of our customers enters the Dial By Name Directory and enters in a name (ex. John = 5646), the system then says "There are two entries, for John Smith Press 1, for John Jones press 2, press 0 at anytime to exit dial by name.".

Our customer doesn't like how long the pauses are in this case. They feel that their customers are hearing "There are two entries for John Smith" Like there are two "John Smiths" that work there. And not that what the system is actually meaning to say, which is "There are two entries".

I don't think that we as technicians have too much control over this, but thought I'd ping it off you guys to see if I'm wrong and yes there is absolutely "X, Y & Z" I could be trying.

So, currently I'm fielding any suggestions or options I can try. (And thanks in advance for them  :) )

(And also as an FYI, this customer spans three cities and has a total of 195 users. So a user recorded voiced directory is probably out of the question  ;) )

Thanks,
-Iron
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 06:22:45 PM by irongladiator »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10