Author Topic: Page  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Rodney

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Page
« on: October 07, 2015, 05:09:02 PM »
Can I program a page button for station to station (ext to ext). Not a zone (page zone all phones)

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: Page
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 05:57:44 PM »
Sure you could.  But have you considered just using the hands-free answer feature? If a station is programmed as hands-free (station flag) and another station calls it will beep and then you have a 2-way intercom call.  Be sure calling station does NOT have RING INTERCOM ALWAYS turned on, that over-rides HANDS FREE.  Maybe by combining these two flags on sending and receiving stations you can get what you need.  By the way, pressing # before dial;ing or pressing ext button over-rides HANDS FREE for one call only. And you can turn both features on and off with feature codes.

Offline Rodney

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 07:45:10 AM »
 Thank you for the reply.

I turned on that feature(handsfree) only thing I don't like when a incoming call comes in ext  221 answers it and tranfers to 222 it opens up the line on the speaker. Person at ext 222 better be careful what they say...

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 09:45:34 AM »
It shouldn't open up voice to the outside call, just the IC to transferring party. Once transferring party hangs up the receiving party will still need to answer the outside call as a separate action.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10