Author Topic: Day/Night Message  (Read 1184 times)

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
Day/Night Message
« on: October 05, 2015, 12:58:36 PM »
I have a customer with 7 locations. They put a 3300 in each location. When you call any of the main numbers (7) they all go across a metro-E connection to the main call center. So basically all incoming calls to the main number end up in one location.

They are wanting to implement a day/night message. Simple enough.

My question is can I record the messages at the call center location controller or do I have to record it at each location/controller? I guess the scenario is call comes into controller E then forwards to the call center extension at controller A. Does it hear the controller A day message or the controller E message? Seems like I may have to record 7 messages or is their a better way?

For reference, all controllers have a system speed call button for their main number going across the metro to the call center extension.

Offline Kingdomfire

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Day/Night Message
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 03:45:01 PM »
Hi Jason,

I think it will be based on where you're routing the call on the button press? Is it Day to the call centre and Night to a phone at the individual sites?

I think it will all be based on that question. If you're bringing the call back to site in the evenings, record on MB's locally?

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
Re: Day/Night Message
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2015, 04:10:14 PM »
Day message = all calls hear generic message then goes to the call center

Night message = message about business hours, holiday schedules etc. then group voicemail.

All calls go to the central location for either message stay at that location.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10