Author Topic: Inbound Call behaivor  (Read 2560 times)

Offline hsearson

• View Profile
Inbound Call behaivor
« on: April 07, 2010, 11:55:26 AM »
We have a customer with a MCD 4.1 rel using analog trunks. They would like these trunks to ring on incoming calls on the receptionist's phone and if she is unable to answer it in turn forwards to auto attendant.  In the 200 ICP I know how to configure this but I am new to the 3300/MCD and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions or experience with this.

Offline bobcheese

• View Profile
Re: Inbound Call behaivor
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 03:59:15 PM »
You could program a ring group and have the overflow set to a MLAA

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 08:49:52 AM »
Or you can set up a group of keys on the phone you want to answer, put them in a hunt and then reroute it to VM on a no answer.   Be sure that you don't have a mailbox with the same number as the hunt group (or ring group)

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:17:43 PM by ralph »

chode79

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 12:10:04 AM »
I know that this thread is a little old but Im looking to do the same thing and I have created multicalls on the receptionists phone and placed those multicall numbers within a voice hunt group. However, the hunt group pilot number is not in the call rerouting table to point it to the auto att. Will it forward to the auto att automatically according to the cna timer of the multicalls?

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 07:53:36 AM »
#1 - the calls will not automatically reroute to VM unless you program the system to do so.

#2 - I can't think of an example where you would have a hunt group and it doesn't show up in the call rerouting form.   Are you sure it's an actual hunt group and not a ring group?   If it's a ring group, then you program it to overflow in the ring group programming itself - not in call rerouting.

Ralph
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 01:17:53 PM by ralph »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10