Author Topic: Placing calls through other 3300 in Cluster  (Read 1686 times)

Offline tshowalter

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Placing calls through other 3300 in Cluster
« on: September 23, 2015, 01:12:22 PM »
I have a client that has four 3300s clustered. They are in different area codes. They want to set it up so that if they are in site A and they dial a number in the area code for site 2 the call will pickup a trunk at site 2 and place the local call. I have setup something like this on a standalone 3300 to select a specific trunk, but I am not sure how to get it to select a trunk from another 3300. All 4 sites are connected with MPLS.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: Placing calls through other 3300 in Cluster
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2015, 02:41:29 PM »
First ensure that the ARS programming is correctly in place at the local node to point the desired calls to the desired trunks, then in the remote node, program the ARS for the matching criteria to point to the node where the trunks are.

Offline JasonTL

• View Profile
Re: Placing calls through other 3300 in Cluster
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 05:51:58 PM »
If they are already in a cluster (network element and IP networking forms) then all you need is a ARS route to each site

In the ARS Routes form, your routing medium will be direct IP route and then select the CEID of the controller the calls will go to.

In the ICP/PBX Networking form, you will enter the IP address of the other controller in the IP Networking tab.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10