Author Topic: Incoming Calls - No Call Access  (Read 2375 times)

Offline NeoMatrix1217

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Incoming Calls - No Call Access
« on: September 21, 2015, 12:44:03 PM »
New to the SX200 where in the system do I assign extensions to the incoming call group right now the customer only has one extension I can't seem to find the CDE form that you add extensions to the incoming call group. I also have a phone that I copied from another extension the phone I copied from can call out but the new extension cannot call out not sure what I am missing.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: Incoming Calls - No Call Access
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2015, 10:17:48 PM »
Calling out is typically controlled by COR (Class or Restriction) and Tenant, if they are the same on both phones and one cannot call out, you are most likely using Outgoing Call Restriction... From the console access the Guest Room menu and enter the extension number (even if it is not a guest room), you can enter the outgoing access the extension is allowed there, even for admin phones.

Calls ringing in are controlled by a variety of means, mostly depending on the type of trunks... Do you know if this is LS/GS trunks (traditional dialtone) or a T1/PRI (High capacity digital trunking)?

Offline NeoMatrix1217

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2015, 04:37:44 PM »
Thanks for the help it's a PRI

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2015, 07:46:05 AM »
Thanks for the help it's a PRI
This could be routed in a few different ways... the last X number of digits of the DID number could be the extension or hunt group, or it is injecting the abbreviated dial code into the dial string and it is routed by the Abbreviated Dial form, most likely this the number in question is pointed to an extension, hunt group, ring group, key line appearance, or possibly an LDN appearance. You will need to figure out how it is ringing in and add it to the appropriate group or add the key line appearance on the set.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10