Author Topic: System Administration tool not working after upgrade  (Read 1883 times)

Offline tshowalter

• Contributer
    • View Profile
System Administration tool not working after upgrade
« on: September 14, 2015, 10:50:09 AM »
I have a client that is using a Windows 8.1 desktop to access the MCD. I just upgraded her MCD to 7.1 PR2 software load 13.1.0.38 last week. Ever since the upgrade when she logs into the web page and clicks on the "system administration button the page will never load. She is using IE 11. I installed Fire fox and it does the same thing. I also had her try logging into the MCD from another users computer and it worked fine. the other computer is windows 7 with IE 11. I had her check to see if she had any new windows updates and she did have one for IE 11 so I had her remove that update and she still has the same issue. I have also tried logging in from the windows server 2012 and it works just fine as well. Any ideas? All Mitel has told me is remove any windows updates that were loaded that day.

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: System Administration tool not working after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 12:00:45 PM »
Try these two things:
1) blow out the cache.
2) Put IE in compatibility mode.
3) Be sure to use IE32 bit browser (I assume this won't make a diff since Firefox failed also.)

Ralph

Offline tshowalter

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: System Administration tool not working after upgrade
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2015, 01:02:55 PM »
Thanks Ralph sorry it took me so long to update you. No none of that seemed to help. it turned out that we had to default IE and that fixed the issue.

Thanks again

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10