Author Topic: AVDAP log  (Read 2943 times)

Offline EZEK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
AVDAP log
« on: September 09, 2015, 02:46:58 PM »
Hi All ,

I need to know where and how can I download the AVDAP log.

thanks for the advanced support

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Re: AVDAP log
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 10:08:44 AM »
Assuming this is for the embedded voicemail, you access the AVDAP log through the web interface, it is in Diagnostics -> Logs

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 01:56:00 PM »
EZEK,

You could also use the System Administration and Diagnostics [SAaD] Tool as well. Once you connect up top to the Web Interface, not DB Programming, you can then press the > key to start monitoring the system. Under the Favorites Tab there is a System Information box that has a View system logs button that you can click on. Inside the pop-up you can scroll down to Voice Mail and then you will see Avdap_log.txt(n) file that will provide you all the standard Avdap information.

Thanks,

TE

Offline WIBLUESFAN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 06:37:08 PM »
Can anyone tell me how long the logs are kept? I was trying to troubleshoot an issue from 4:30 this morning and the 2 logs available don't go back that far!

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 10:42:56 PM »
WIBLUESFAN,

What logs are you referring to?

Thanks,

TE

Offline WIBLUESFAN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2015, 10:03:27 AM »
The avdap log. I had some calls go to an oddball extension via a star app and I'm trying to figure out why! The extension is not one of the choices presented, so I was hoping the log could provide some insight but it only had the current day starting at 7am and my issue was at 4:45 am.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2015, 02:04:03 PM »
WIBLUESFAN,

Well anything that doesn't match one of the 20 entries then it will use the default entry.

Thanks,

TE
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 02:06:35 PM by Tech Electronics »

Offline WIBLUESFAN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2015, 02:25:54 PM »
That's the strange thing. The Application it transferred to is not the default, it's one setup with a specific time range and when tested, everything works correctly. We have Oaisys call recording and I listened to both calls. The caller chose the option to leave a message for someone, the list plays, they picked one(none of which was where it wound up) and then it got sent to the daytime hunt group....which is not what is set up. I tested it during the same time frame this morning and it behaved correctly...so I was thinking there must have been something going on??  I've made no changes to the application...gremlins perhaps ;)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2015, 04:22:01 PM »
WIBLUESFAN,

So they are getting to a Call Routing Application. Is the recording that plays for the caller the correct one? If it is and the user is able to dial something than it may be that the Voice Processor is not recognizing the DTMF correctly. There are limits for that in the Voice Processor so it can recognize those correctly, but if it is intermittent then it will be difficult to figure out.

Thanks,

TE

Offline WIBLUESFAN

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2015, 05:19:39 PM »
I figured it out. I had to add a pause at the end of the CRA recording that offers the choices. The person was using a cell phone and it took them too long to choose an option and by then it had already forwarded to the timeout destination, which was incorrect. Thanks for your input!

Tracy

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10