Author Topic: ACD agents not getting calls  (Read 2198 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
ACD agents not getting calls
« on: September 08, 2015, 09:49:05 AM »
We have a small network of three 5000 systems and one Axxess... In one location the 5000 and the Axxess reside in the same voice VLAN, basically the 5000 hosts the voicemail and IP sets and the Axxess digital and analog sets and the primary inbound PRI and hunt groups.

Two of our ACD hunt groups for service and billing keep losing agents that are logged in and calls do not ring phones, the system thinks they are still logged in, but they do not receive calls. If the agents log out and log back in they receive calls immediately (we are using Agent IDs). This started after the agents were moved from digital phones on the Axxess to IP phones on the 5000. Any thoughts on this configuration? or would it be easier to stop messing with it and move the ACD groups to the 5000?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: ACD agents not getting calls
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 01:36:52 PM »
Acejavelin,

I am going to assume that the Axxess is using the 10.0+ version of OAI as that could be a big issue when integrating the two systems. Do you know if the wrap-up timers on each system are the same or are they different? I believe that I had an issue with this a long time ago, but the versions of software were very low on the 5000 2.0-3.0 I would say. I believe that issue was corrected, but it doesn't hurt to look at that.

If that doesn't seem to be the issue then it would most likely be a better idea to create a test ACD group on the 5000 and see if the problem goes both ways. Are you doing a capture of the OAI stream in the Axxess to see if there is a reason the system thinks those users shouldn't be offered a call?

Thanks,

TE

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 02:03:17 PM »
It is an Axxess version 11.012, and the 5000's are all at 6.0.9.67... Isn't the Wrap-Up timer on the hunt group itself, it isn't a system timer?

I haven't run the system monitor yet, it happens sporadically, it might go for days with no issue. I do know the two service agents have an ACD Agent Toggle button programmed and when they are not being presented with calls, the light is still lit indicating they are logged in, they have to log out and back in to get the calls. They know there are calls there because they also have a DSS key for the hunt group and can see calls ringing in but not ringing on a phone.

Offline IPInstaller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 03:30:23 AM »
Simple question but have you tried deleting the Agents and re-creating them, then add them to the ACD groups again?

We had the same issue recently and this resolved it.

IPI.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 08:28:32 AM »
acejavelin,

You are correct, but we had agents working off both systems at the same time and the wrap-up timers were causing an issue. After re-reading your post I see that you only have them on the Axxess and not the 5000 currently.

At this point I would look at IPInstallers' solution and see if that works for you or just move them all over to the 5000.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10