Author Topic: Outbound call flow with 4 ports  (Read 1828 times)

Offline DEZYKELLOCK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Outbound call flow with 4 ports
« on: August 20, 2015, 06:57:02 AM »
I have created a call flow that continually checks a database for new entries. If there is an entry, it updates the record to show that the call is in progress and then calls the destination that is held as part of the database record. Problem is that the ports are all accessing the call flow at the same time. I've altered the database options so that it updates every second, but the ports (usually 2 at a time, but sometimes 3 or even 4) access the database at the same time and therefore more than one port is calling the same destination number.
I've tried eveything to resolve this and I'm now at my whits end.
Is there anyway of stopping a port calling out if a call is already underway to the same destination, or can the ports be set to have a delay?

Many thanks - any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated. :-[

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Outbound call flow with 4 ports
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 08:34:39 AM »
I'm at a loss as to what product you are using.
This doesn't sound like a 3300 issue to me.

Ralph

Offline DEZYKELLOCK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 08:36:35 AM »
I'm creating an IVR Call flow in your site explorer. Apologies if I've posted this question on the wrong forum.

Offline Mitel100

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 04:16:18 PM »
The outbound workflow should automatically check for the callbacks, so I don't know where you set this timer to check the SQL. Once it sees a callback it ill initiate the subroutine defined in the workflow. (Note this is as per IVR 7.1)

Can you post a pic on where you are setting this timer?

Thanks

Offline DEZYKELLOCK

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 03:02:04 AM »
I'm not setting a timer. The outbound workflow is automatically checking for new records, the problem is that sometimes 4 ports are checking at the same time. If it was only one port then there wouldn't be a problem. e.g all 4 ports will check the workflow at 12:15:46, all see that there is a new record in the database and then all call the destination number. The database takes a second or 2 to update and therefore the database isn't updated in time to stop the next port calling out.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10