Author Topic: Disk space full  (Read 2636 times)

Offline gholenia

• View Profile
Disk space full
« on: July 29, 2015, 08:29:55 AM »
Hi,

we are running a Mitel MXe 3300 release Level 6.0 SP2 Software Load 12.0.2.23 in our hotel.

I have actually two problems. First is I get a major alarm that tells me that the disk space is 95% full, but I can''t seem to find a way to empty some of the disk space. Could you point me in the right direction with this?

The second might actually be in connection to the first. When sombody calls the hotel the MOH does not always play. Only sometimes. When the call is then forwarded it works. I set up the embedded sources and the MOH on transfer and that all works, but we want it playing all the time also when the guest just calls the hotel. A colleague of mine in France said it might have something to do with the disk space. Can that be?

best regards

Gerolf

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Disk space full
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2015, 08:35:28 AM »
I've never seen a hard disk get full on a 3300.
The last time I saw a full hard drive on a PBX was way back in 1988 when I did something stupid like expand how many smdr logs the system would keep.

You can try purging the logs.   It's been a long time since I've done that so I'm not even sure it works any more.
Try Logs purge smdr  and logs purge maint   and logs purge so.
(verify the command syntax in the help files)

I can't imagine that will help, though.   You may need to reformat and reinstall the software.

Ralph

Offline v2win

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 08:55:56 AM »
There was a software load back in the day that had the wrong disk partitions from the factory. There was a repartition utility released for this but I think it required a reinstall of the software.

You could also see if any mailboxes have a bunch of messages. Export the voicemail boxes and I think it will show you how many messages are stored.

Offline gholenia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2015, 05:38:27 AM »
Thanks guys, I tried doing that, but nobody seems to have the user details in my company, so I had to get a external company to solve the issue. I will post what we did though.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10