Author Topic: Newbie question... How to change the first CRA/STAR application that kicks in...  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Dep TI

• View Profile
Hello,

Simple question that I have been looking an answer for 2 days now.

FYI, I am a IT guy that just started with Mitel technology. I don't have any knowledge on those phones... Need a walkthrough on how to change the first CRA/STAR type application that kicks in when there is an incoming call. For example, currently STAR # 2503 kicks in with opening hours. I need to change to a different STAR # (90000). I can not rename my current 2503 as it is a completely different STAR program. It absolutely have to be the first STAR to kick in.

This question may have been asked in the past but I did not know how to phrase my researches...

Thank you all for answering.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Depends if you're using regular loop start phone lines or DID numbers on PRI or SIP.  For the first, go to SYSTEM/DEVICES AND FEATURE CODES/CO TRUNK GROUPS.  Hopefully the one you want is named something obvious.  Change DAY and NIGHT RING IN DESTINATIONS to your STAR APP.  If DID, very similar but go to SYSTEM/TRUNK RELAYED INFO/CALL ROUTING TABLE, find the right DID number and change RING IN DESTINATION.

Offline Dep TI

• View Profile
Depends if you're using regular loop start phone lines or DID numbers on PRI or SIP.  For the first, go to SYSTEM/DEVICES AND FEATURE CODES/CO TRUNK GROUPS.  Hopefully the one you want is named something obvious.  Change DAY and NIGHT RING IN DESTINATIONS to your STAR APP.  If DID, very similar but go to SYSTEM/TRUNK RELAYED INFO/CALL ROUTING TABLE, find the right DID number and change RING IN DESTINATION.

First option it was.

Thank you very much for this fast and accurate answer! :)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10