Author Topic: UCA Console HELP!  (Read 1421 times)

Offline alex053

• Contributer
    • View Profile
UCA Console HELP!
« on: July 17, 2015, 04:37:31 PM »
Micollab with Voice on VMWare
MiCollab Client for Windows Desktop: 6.0.509.0
MiCollab Client for Android: 6.0.505.24722
MiCollab Client for BlackBerry: 6.0.25.0
MiCollab Client Web Portal: 6.0.503.24413
MiCollab with Voice 6.0.206.0
Mitel Standard Linux 10.1.43
OVA 6.0.205.0

3300 Version 13.0.1.53

I have a front desk user that keeps getting the error "No More Free Lines on device Desk Phone (1100)"

her prime extension is 1100. I have the calls ringing in to a ring group that contains a multicall of 1195 and there are 4 apperances on her phone. there are also 4 appearances of 1100 on her phone.

she states the issue can happen at any time and its random.

I will put her description of the issue below but im scratching my head on this one

-   Phone rings, pick up handset, click on name to transfer call – message pops up ("No More Free Lines on device Desk Phone (1100)")
-   Phone rings, pick up handset, click on name to transfer call – occasionally looks like call transfers, after several minutes phone rings back and caller states they have been on hold for the caller I had transferred them to. The transfer never went through, it doesn’t show on hold, it shows nothing.
-   Pick up handset, click on extension to intercom - message pops up ("No More Free Lines on device Desk Phone (1100)")
-   Phone rings, pick up handset, manually enter 4 digit extension to transfer the call - occasionally looks like call transfers, after several minutes phone rings back and caller states they have been on hold for the caller I had transferred them to. The transfer never went through, it doesn’t show on hold, it shows nothing.
-   With handset in cradle, enter 4 digit extension – it will get through by speaker but the conversation is not private.
-   Remove handset, click on page - message pops up ("No More Free Lines on device Desk Phone (1100)")

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10