Author Topic: ACD Supervisor Setup?  (Read 2294 times)

Offline cpegeno

• View Profile
ACD Supervisor Setup?
« on: June 30, 2015, 03:48:10 PM »
Hey all,
I am still green to the 3300, but wanted to see if someone could help me out.
I am using acd express groups, and have a couple users who are to be in more than one group. I read on here, that these users can NOT have a queue status (generic alert) for more than one group, BUT, an acd supervisor.

My question is:
   How do you change the acd express agent from just an agent to a supervisor? Is there a limit on how many you can make supervisor? and... Does it require a license to make a normal user a supervisor...

I.E., I have two agents that need to see queue status for 2 separate groups. Was just wanting insight on a work around that would allow for both of these individuals to be able to see more than one queue status, with what I am assuming would be specific group alert option on the keys tab.

Please help,
Gene :o

Offline cpegeno

• View Profile
Re: ACD Supervisor Setup?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 03:50:11 PM »
I would love some info if anyone has it? :'(

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 07:24:13 PM »
I don't have any real knowledge on ACD express as we've never used it.

However, instead of Generic Group Alerts, why couldn't you use Specific Group Alerts? You have to program the individual queues to show information for, but it does work for ACD2000 setups.

Offline cpegeno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 12:48:48 PM »
Bluewhite4...

I attempted to make the actual buttons "specific group alerts" and used the numbers needed, but was then given an error that that directory is in use?
Is there an actual form that allows for programming the queues ?

I am still waiting for one of our senior engineers to assist, but any other info would be great at this time. I have until the 13th. :(

Offline Mikeg

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2015, 07:15:49 AM »
Not sure it works on ACD Express but it doesn't hurt to try. It works on full ACD.

Alerts work at the agent group level not the path level. In the agent group set a bogus unique number for the group alert. We use +1000 from the real group number.

Enter the first and second thresholds. Key lights when call holding when first threshold is met key flashes when second threshold is met key flashes quickly and phone blip rings.

Then add a specific group alert key to the supervisors phone with the alert number you used above (not the ACD group number).

Good luck!!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10