Author Topic: Checking "Call History" from another extension.  (Read 1733 times)

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Checking "Call History" from another extension.
« on: June 18, 2015, 11:30:32 AM »
Hello fellow Mitel Techs,
I was curious if this is something that can be done. I know that when you check call history on a phone it is for that phone only. But lets say you got a line 1 line2 line 3 type scenario, and the way it is being done is like this:
1) Program the SIP DID to go to an extension of lets say 1220 which is a 5220 Dual mode (Trusted)
2) The 5220 has a call forward profile built to go to #1220
3) the #1220 is built to be the pilot of a hunt group and the members are:
   a) 1221 (Line 1 which is programmed as "Key System" on the phones themselves.)
   b) 1222 (Line 2 which is programmed as "Key System" on the phones themselves.)
   c) 1223 (Line 3 which is programmed as "Key System" on the phones themselves.)
Question is, is that when calls ring in and get answered on 1221, 1222 or 1223. When the call ends, how does one check call history? I've been told thus far you cant, but thought I'd reach out to see if anyone has any ideas on how to.

Thanks,
-Iron

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Checking "Call History" from another extension.
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 01:10:00 PM »
The only way to do so would be Call Accounting software or UCA. Fully licensed UCA can record the Call History for non-prime lines.

Offline irongladiator

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Checking "Call History" from another extension.
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2015, 01:54:25 PM »
The only way to do so would be Call Accounting software or UCA. Fully licensed UCA can record the Call History for non-prime lines.

bluewhite4,
Understood. I thought there would be restrictions on it. So no way from the phone then it would seem.  :(

Thanks,
-Iron

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10