Author Topic: MiVoice business 7.0 SP1 PR2--Moderator please move to 3300 ICP | 3300 MCD  (Read 2191 times)

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Here is a little challenge for anyone running MiVoice Business 7.0 SP1 PR2- Can you create a phone, and then associate this phone to a user?? When I try to associate to a user, I get a search box with a spinny circle that never goes away, so I cannot associate a phone to a user. I tested this two ways- I unassociated a phone from my user, then tried to associate...then I created a new phone and tried to associate it- neither way worked. Anyone willing to try and let me know if it works for them??
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:28:00 PM by PC77375 »

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
Re: MiVoice business 7.0 SP1 PR2
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2015, 03:27:14 PM »
Moderator please move to 3300 ICP | 3300 MCD - Posted here in error.
Thanks!!

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
First, clear your browser cache.  I've seen several similar issues fixed just by doing that.
Next, see if using a different browser makes a difference.

Ralph

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
First, clear your browser cache.  I've seen several similar issues fixed just by doing that.
Next, see if using a different browser makes a difference.

Ralph
This was my first thoughts as well... had lots of issues in doing upgrades where you can't access forms, things are not displayed right, etc... disconnect from system, clear browser cache and history, restart browser, and it works fine after that.

Offline PC77375

• View Profile
it sorted with Firefox...had to install an older version though(firefox 35). There seems to be some issue with the way Firefox 37 handles the certificate. Even after installing the Mite root cert, the page would not load. Something to do with the system IP address in the cert?? The only way the page would load is access by IP not FQDN. We use a naming convention that makes sense and I don't feel like memorizing 50 IP addresses from around the globe! If anyone uses Firefox, there is also an add-on that I installed called skip cert error. This automatically answered the certificate error page that I was presented with prior to login. After enabling the add-on, checked all boxes in the add-on options and added Domain whitelist of "https://*.int.xyz.com" and no more prompt!

Thanks for the input Ralph!! 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10