Author Topic: Problem with HCI Reroute  (Read 2971 times)

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
  • High-tech, heavy metal redneck!
    • View Profile
    • Like what I do and wanna help out? Send me a donation!
Problem with HCI Reroute
« on: June 16, 2015, 02:58:30 PM »
So I just replaced an older 6510 that had MiTai integration to a new Esna Office Lynx with SIP integration, everything is going good except we can't get the Message key to call the voicemail when there is a message left... If you go off-hook and press the Message key, it just sits there and never breaks dialtone instead of dialing the voicemail HCI reroute hunt group.

The customer really wants this to work again, and everything from the Mitel and Esna documentation on integration has been checked and double checked and seems correct, just not sure what I am missing.

I am thinking it is related to the HCI reroute, but it is a pretty simple thing... not sure what is missing. Tech support was no help, they just said upgrade to current and then call back if it doesn't work. We will be upgrading in the near future, but its a few months out yet.

MCD 4.2 (cluster of 11 controllers, Esna is hosted on one controller)
Esna Office Lynx 10.2

Offline bluewhite4

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with HCI Reroute
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 06:28:12 PM »
I have no experience with ESNA since we replaced all our 6510's with NuPoint, but HCI not working, my first thought is to double check that it's Call Rerouted Always to the pilot number of the voicemail ports.

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 02:29:21 PM »
Yeah, checked that... After removing and adding it forgot to add it, but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

There is a little more going on here that we originally thought, tried to use Message Callback between two phones using the Message Activate and Deactivate feature codes, they turn the lights on and off, but when there is a message if you press the message button it says "No Message" in the display. Weird...

Offline acejavelin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2015, 02:07:59 PM »
Well, it seems that Esna figured out the HCI/CTI integration issue, it was on there end... but now a new problem, we have 11 nodes in this cluster, and MWI is not working in ONE of the nodes, it works fine in the host node and 9 others, but not in one of the larger ones.

Mitel has a sys diag package and ccs traces from good and bad MWI activations, awaiting more information.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10