Author Topic: Call to phantom using DEE automatic VM when its supposed to wait 24 seconds  (Read 1338 times)

Offline unclejemima

• View Profile
Good day,

I've got bad luck with DEE it seems.  I'm not sure why, but its a finicky bugger.  Here's my situation.

CRA to extension 3009. 3009 is a phantom with DEE to mobile only.  Step 1: 24 seconds to Mobile, then Step 2: Vm

The call hits the CRA, transfers to 3009 (announced transfer) then automatically hits the VM of the 3009.  No ringing to mobile.

I can't see to find why its going instantly to the VM when I have 24 seconds set as the first step in the DEE.

Any idea's?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
unclejemima,

It sounds to me that x3009 isn't able to call out to the cell phone. Try calling x3009 directly and you will notice that it probably won't go out, next try manually forwarding it and see if it can get out. So what you have to do is start at the beginning and figure out why x3009 can't get out.

First of all make sure that the outgoing extension under associated extensions of x3009 is set to ARS.
Second make sure that x3009 has outgoing access on all trunks that would be accessed via ARS for outgoing calls.
At the same time you may want to make sure that x3009 doesn't have any sort of Toll Restriction on it and if it needs a Calling Party Number that it has one and that Propagate Original Caller ID is set to yes.

At some point you should be able to see why x3009 is having issues getting out and then make it work.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10