Author Topic: Mitel 5000 ver 6.0.11.101 backup "everything to a pc" voice data error  (Read 3453 times)

Offline TechDLS

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hello,
Attempting to use the "new" version 6 feature to save backup "everything to a PC".  It throws the error below, and true to the message, it only saves the database, not the voice data.  Can anyone point me to the place / setting that I need to tweak in order to make this work?
Not working remotely - everything is within our building / network.
thanks

Cannot connect via web port for the "SSS" phone system.  In order to save voice data web connection must be enabled.  Only the database will be save/restored.  Would you like to continue?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
TechDLS,

The web port is enabled and disabled in the following area.

System > IP Settings > Web/SSH Settings > Web Server Enabled: Yes

Check to see if that is turned on.

Also if you are not using the admin account then your may not have permissions to view web and therefore not be able to use it.

That would be under Users > {account} > Administrator-Related Information > Enable Advanced Web Page Programming and Diagnostics Access: Yes

Keep in mind that you will need to be an administrator in order to make the second change.

Thanks,

TE

Offline TechDLS

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Hello,
Thanks for the quick response.  I reviewed that setting, and the Web Server Enabled is already set at Yes.  Just for kicks, I changed it to No and back to Yes, no change; same error message.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
TechDLS,

Are you able to connect up via the System Administration and Diagnostics [SAaD] Tool by pressing the connect button up top? This should allow you to hit the > button under system monitoring if it does connect.

Thanks,

TE

Offline TechDLS

• Contributer
    • View Profile
I can open that screen - this is what it displays:
AWS webpage and advanced system monitoring are not available.
Possible reasons are:
blahblahblah

Offline TechDLS

• Contributer
    • View Profile
In the help screen, it provides the advice below.  Where would the setting be for the "open web connection to the 5000 CP"?

Everything to a PC: This option will perform a bundled save operation where all available system data (Voice, HTML Apps, FB-MOH Files) will be retrieved from the system and saved in the backup file at the specified location.

NOTE: When selecting this option, ensure that there is an open web connection to the 5000 CP. This is necessary to ensure all of the data is backed up to the PC.

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
TechDLS,

Those are the two locations I provided earlier in the thread. Try plugging directly into the secondary port of the 5000 and see if you can connect up that way? Are you sure that you are using either the admin username and password or the account that you are using has access to the web page?

Thanks,

TE

Offline TechDLS

• Contributer
    • View Profile
This was the cause (finally discovered by our local Mitel reseller):
System connections, IP ports, had the incorrect ports (who knew).  Changed them to be:
web listening port 44443
listening port: 44000
SSH server port: 44022

I no longer get the error when attempting to do the "everything to a PC" backup.
thanks for your help.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10