Author Topic: MiCollab Client broke after Cisco AnyConnect 3.1 install  (Read 1266 times)

Offline jherlitz

• View Profile
MiCollab Client broke after Cisco AnyConnect 3.1 install
« on: May 27, 2015, 03:30:30 PM »
MiCollab client has been working fine, once I installed Cisco AnyConnect 3.1 it quit working.  It logs me in, but presence never fires up and then eventually connection lost comes up.

Now at first I was troubleshooting this by checking my account, uninstalling the client, reinstalling, to no avail.  I tried logging in on another computer and it was fine.  So I knew it wasn't my account but had to be my computer.  Baffled I decided to do a restore point back to the morning before when I knew it was working.  Did that and walla the client started working just fine.

Then is when I realized, duh I just got rid of my anyconnect client.  So I installed that back on and tested it, anyconnect works fine.  Then I noticed, boom my MiCollab client is broke again.  So I know it has to do with installing anyconnect 3.1.

Any suggestions on what and why and how to resolve this.  I really need my anyconnect client installed.

Thank you,

Jeff

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10