Author Topic: Check VoiceMail box Size  (Read 3096 times)

Offline MuddauberE

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Check VoiceMail box Size
« on: May 20, 2015, 11:32:45 AM »
I am troubleshooting an issue with being cut off in voicemail. I am trying to find out the current size of a specific users mailbox. Where do I look for this on a Mitel 5000
thanks

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Check VoiceMail box Size
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:41:39 AM »
MuddauberE,

Under the specific mailbox. Voice Processor > Devices > Mailboxes > {mailbox}: Subscriber Statistics will show you how full the box is and Message Limits will show you the limits put on that mailbox. What you are probably looking for is Message Limits > Maximum Mailbox Message Capacity which defaults as 30 minutes.

Thanks,

TE

Offline MuddauberE

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2015, 11:45:16 AM »
Perfect! Thank you. I was trying to see how full the mailbox currently was and the statistics page is giving me everything I need to know
Thanks A Ton!

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2015, 11:50:09 AM »
Also consider MESSAGE LIMITS/MAXIMUM NON-SUBSCRIBER MESSAGE LENGTH, which governs max length of each message received...default is 5 min

Offline MuddauberE

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: Check VoiceMail box Size \ Getting Cut Off
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2015, 11:55:19 AM »
I saw this setting. It was set to 5 minutes but the non-subscriber said they were around 20-30 seconds. She was also talking in a car using Bluetooth. My guess at this point was she hit a dead spot, hit the silence cut off timer and missed the speak up prompt before getting disconnected. I changed this timer to 10 seconds to see if the issue goes away.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10