Author Topic: how to add and configure new ONS card on sx2000 Peripheral Cabinet  (Read 1963 times)

Offline smart1

• View Profile
Hello All

i want to add new ONS card to sx 2000 Peripheral Cabinet, could you give me the configuration steps?

thank you

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: how to add and configure new ONS card on sx2000 Peripheral Cabinet
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 01:37:43 PM »
It's been a very long time since I've added a card in a 2k.
From what I remember, plug the card i, edit the form System Configuration and enter ONS Line Card.

Ralph

Offline tone-the-phone

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 10:29:10 AM »
If I remember right, plug the card into the cabinet and make a note of the cab, shelf and slot, log into the CDE forms on the switch and select single line set assignment form from the single line set forms menu, scroll down the cab shelf slot column until you see the position you made a note of earlier it should show the card with empty directory number column, if you have gone in edit mode you can add the extension numbers you want and the other columns which on my switch are all 1
Good luck
Tony

Offline tone-the-phone

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2015, 03:53:22 AM »
I didn’t quite give you the full information yesterday.  Once the card is installed you will have to go to “System Configuration” form in edit mode, you can type the short cut from the command line “sys con”, look for the location where you inserted the card and you should see Installed card type, you will then need to select Programmed card type as ONS, then it should show in the single line set assignment form as my previous reply.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10