Author Topic: CCM Agent ID's not showing on client  (Read 1928 times)

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
CCM Agent ID's not showing on client
« on: May 14, 2015, 07:02:08 AM »
Hi,

MCD 6.0 SP2 and CCM I believe is on version 6. I will not pretend and say that I know much about CCM...cause I don't, thats why I was hoping to get some pointers.
Initially, agents that were removed on the controller were still showing up on CCM. The admin tells me that he has resolved this but now he says the new agents are not showing up on the CCM client even after adding them on the controller. Agents working remotely are unable to tell if they are logged in or not. To me it sounds like a sync issue between the controller and CCM. Will be heading out onsite tomorrow to have a look - question is...what should I look out for?. I'm quite conversant with MCD, MAS, UCA and a few other mitel products - but not CCM. Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Cheers!

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: CCM Agent ID's not showing on client
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 07:20:53 AM »
First thing to check is to make sure the Agent is assigned a license in Your Site on the CCM.
If there is no license you cannot report or monitor realtime.

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 07:29:25 PM »
Thanks Sarond,

Onsite now and on the CCM server. How do I check the licensing information for the agents?

Cheers!

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 12:15:33 AM »
Probably a bit late but...
Go into Your Site Explorer and look at Employees.
There will be a license tab that should show what type of license is assigned and how many you have spare.
An Agent ID wil be associated to an Employee record. If no license is assigned then you can't report or monitor the Employee/Agent

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 12:17:25 AM »
Ok..this has been resolved. I found out where you assign the agents licenses and just as you said - no licenses were attached to the new agents! Attached licenses to them and all good.  Spot on mate and thank you!

Cheers!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10