Author Topic: MiCollab (UCA) contact groups  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Hershel

• View Profile
MiCollab (UCA) contact groups
« on: May 13, 2015, 11:24:55 PM »
Is it possible to "push" contact groups out to all or select users?

I know at the user level they can create their own groups of contacts but is it possible to do this at the admin level? 

I have a large install happening and I know they would like to include contact groups by department automatically.  Can this be done?

Offline Hershel

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab (UCA) contact groups
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 01:00:24 AM »
Alternatively is their a way to have UCA automatically group extensions from one PBX node in one directory and a different PBX node in a different directory?

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 08:10:34 AM »
Hershel,

Not that I am aware of, but I am not a MiCollab Guru either. This posting should really be in the Applications Forum so I will move it over there.

Thanks,

TE

Offline moona

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 05:02:45 PM »
Is it possible to "push" contact groups out to all or select users?

I know at the user level they can create their own groups of contacts but is it possible to do this at the admin level? 

I have a large install happening and I know they would like to include contact groups by department automatically.  Can this be done?

UCA is very much lacking in this area, such a simple request to group extensions in Department, Location etc shouldn't be that difficult for Mitel to implement.

The only way to do this currently is with managing all contacts with IDS Sync and will group as per your AD structure.

Offline kangaroodog

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2015, 09:47:32 PM »
UCA is very much lacking in this area, such a simple request to group extensions in Department, Location etc shouldn't be that difficult for Mitel to implement.

Even creation of groups and then they being copied to each users machine woudl be far better then having to manually create the groups for individuals.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10