Author Topic: Micollab CLient  (Read 2115 times)

Offline bagger04

• View Profile
Micollab CLient
« on: May 08, 2015, 10:02:20 AM »
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the site and a novice when it comes to Micollab.  Question: Our IT guy changed our IP address for our Mitel 5000 Mivoice Office 250 phone system which in turn has made our client unavailable.  I have changed our client to reflect the new IP address of the phone system and have synced it back up.  When I open up MiCollab Client on my desktop and right click on one of my contacts I am not able to call them from my desktop.  When I change my status to DND my phone does not change like it used to.  What am I missing? 

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
Re: Micollab CLient
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 11:20:46 AM »
Double check your Enterprise settings on the MiCollab Server and make sure that the new IP address for the 5000 has been updated.  The MAS and the 5000 need to be able to talk to one another for this all to work.  If it's not working, there's one obscure place (I can't remember) that still needs to be updated.  There may also need to be a place in the 5000 to get it to talk to the MAS, but if the mas is still the same IP address, you shouldn't need to change that.

Hope this helps.

Offline bagger04

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
Thanks for the response akuhn.  I went in this morning and changed the out the old IP address to the new one under the PBX nodes tab in the Micollab Client Service Configuration.  I am not seeing a field under the Enterprise tab to put an IP address. 

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2015, 12:15:37 PM »
look in the Enterprise section and scroll down (below Calendar Integration, Trusted Servers, etc) to "Default Account Settings" and make sure the PBX Node information there is up to date. 

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2015, 02:54:16 PM »
Akuhn,

Actually it would be under the Nodes tab that he would need to make the change not the Enterprise tab.

Bagger04,

Since you have already found the Enterprise tab you should be able to look at the other tabs and figure out where the IP Address information is, but it is the tab after the Synchronization tab.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10