Author Topic: Non Prime Number Telephone Dir. Issue  (Read 1431 times)

Offline pakman

• View Profile
Non Prime Number Telephone Dir. Issue
« on: May 04, 2015, 01:57:24 PM »
Hello,
I have a non prime ext. that I moved from site A to site B and now the number only shows up in a few of the other sites telephone directory and are able to call it. I have tried re syncing many times with no luck. I always get back errors and when I check the logs the number I'm working with has no error messages. I'm not sure what else to try? It has a name in TD and the re-sync on a few PBX's worked.

Thanks,

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Non Prime Number Telephone Dir. Issue
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 02:46:53 PM »
There's a command to enter.
(Doing this from memory so forgive me if I get the command wrong)
GDK check USERANDDEVICES
GDK repair USERANDDEVICES

I think you may have to do this on the controller you moved it from and the one you moved it to.
You may have to do it to all your controllers to get it.

Ralph

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 08:31:03 AM »
Ralph,

I ran this command on both the site it used to sit at and the new site. I then ran this on another site where the number doesn't exist in the TD. After running this the number still wasn't there so I tried another sync. The sync again had some minor errors but not related to this number. Do you think I need to run your commands on all our PBX's then try to run one sync with all the controllers?

Thanks,

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2015, 08:53:40 AM »
I took the number and deleted out of the telephone directory of the new site it's sitting in. I then checked those sites who TD actually contained this number and it was removed. I then re-added the number and checked those same sites and only one site it repopulated which was the main site in our cluster. I created another test number and put it on my phone and stuck this in the TD as I'm working off the same site as the problem ext. . I have checked a few sites and it was there so I suspect it populated properly to all other sites.

Offline pakman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2015, 09:29:14 AM »
I just deleted the key again and re added it and now it's populating across all PBXs no idea why it's working this time.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10