Author Topic: Mitel MXe with MCD7 - Analog busy after upgrade  (Read 1524 times)

Offline troymatt

• View Profile
Mitel MXe with MCD7 - Analog busy after upgrade
« on: May 01, 2015, 02:46:51 PM »
Hello everyone,

I have not had a problem with our 3300 in a long time, and was trained on an old ver (ver 5).  Last week I upgraded the system from MCD 6 to MCD 7, and since then, calling out on our analog trunks is not working.  I keep getting an error after the number dialed stating  "analog BUSY" on the set display.  The lines are perfectly fine, and I have rebooted the switch.  13.0.1.53 is the currect active load... .are there any problems like this with this build?  I tried the help files, and they came back as MCD 6.2

As part 2 to this question, how can I revert back to the inactive software (ver 12) to confirm its a build issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Troy

Offline ghost

• View Profile
Re: Mitel MXe with MCD7 - Analog busy after upgrade
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 07:27:45 AM »
im not aware of any issues, but I haven't used PSTN since MCD 4.0 came out

do incoming calls work?
check the state on the trunks, if busy run a rts (return to service) if required (though busy would stop incoming calls aswell)
try running a "individual line access" when making a call out to help with trouble shooting.

if you need to revert the maintenance command is "swap", note any changes since the upgrade will be lost.

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 07:07:33 PM »
I would try what ghost has suggested i.e. checking the state of the trunks. I has happened to me before and all I had to do was to run rts command. Try this before reverting.

Cheers.

Offline lundah

• Global Moderator
  • Senior Chief Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2015, 01:25:37 PM »
How are the analog lines interfacing with the controller (AMB, ASU, peripheral cabinet, etc.)? Did you do a "LOAD CONTROLLERS" after the software upgrade?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10