Author Topic: Help Cisco phones on 3300 MCD 7.1  (Read 1578 times)

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Help Cisco phones on 3300 MCD 7.1
« on: April 28, 2015, 09:40:23 AM »
Does anyone have a how to guide from Mitel about installing Cisco phones on 3300 or have experience with installing them.  Just a few things I need help with.  I have a Cisco CP-6921 which is a 2 line phone.  I have the firmware upgraded to Sip and the SEPmac config file loaded.  The phone works great with one button... however I am trying to register 2 lines on the phone, first I tried registering the same extension twice and I get the following message on the phone...Unable to create call; Maximum number of calls for this line have been reached...so I tried to register another extension number on button 2 and get the same message.  Just wondered if it may be the way I set up the SEPmac file.  Also the MWI will not work.  I have the MessageWaitingLampPolicy set to 1 which I believe is light the lamp and give prompt on display.  I have a Aastra phone registered on same extension (not plugged up at same time and the MWI works...just to show the light is coming through to registered phone.  Any help greatly appreciated

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Help Cisco phones on 3300 MCD 7.1
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2015, 09:58:27 AM »
I don't know if it will help or not but here is a link to all my Cisco notes on Dropbox for how to connect a 79xx phone to a Mitel.   

Cisco 79XX to Mitel

Ralph

Offline BlackSunshine

• View Profile
Re: Help Cisco phones on 3300 MCD 7.1
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2015, 05:10:41 PM »
Just thought I would pass it along. Message Waiting Indicator will not work between Mitel and Cisco phones....per Mitel

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10