Author Topic: Mitel Phone Manager 4.2 is here  (Read 3260 times)

XarGuy

Mitel Phone Manager 4.2 is here
« on: April 17, 2015, 06:18:08 AM »
Hi guys,

Mitel Phone Manager 4.2 with MiContact Center Campaign Manager was officially released yesturday - Plenty of new features to sink your teeth into.......

http://www.xarios.com/uk/2015/mitel-phone-manager-4-2-has-now-been-released-2/

Offline mattybrownuk

• View Profile
Re: Mitel Phone Manager 4.2 is here
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2015, 06:20:32 PM »
We upgraded from Xarios Phone Manager v3 to Mitel Phone Manager v4 last week.

We've had a few teething issues, like the lack of call banner field customisation for "Standard (legacy)" licenses, the licenses in use count going totally out of sync until rebooting the server and the lack of options that are available when importing into directories from an external source (in version 3 it was possible to clear the directory before the import, to prevent stale/orphaned entries).

Are you use Mitel Phone Manager 4?  Could you tell me what version you're on?  We're on 4.2.4 (build 4.2.3144.3).  I'm hoping that there's a newer build that already had some of these bugs fixed, but so far Mitel/Xarios support has been very, slow.

Thanks,
Matty Brown.

Offline Kingdomfire

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2015, 05:59:11 AM »
Anyone using this with the SIP licence?

We have a customer with 12 SIP licences and remote workers. The call quality is good (all home BB dependent, head office has EFM) but sometimes call control suffers. We can get calls ringing mid call and also menu's that won't close.

Been working with Mitel closely to get it resolved but wondering if I have just missed something from the setup?

Cheers

Offline mitelengineeruk

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 07:19:33 AM »
Under the Configuration section of the SIP Phone Group, change the 'Maximum Number of Calls' from 1 to 4.

That may improve some things you are finding, not saying it will fix everything but worth a try to see if you notice any improvements.

Offline ericmenesses

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 05:42:46 PM »
I'm working on my first phone manager installation.  Everything shows licensed, but the outlook part of the client is missing.  Any suggestions?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10