Author Topic: Delayed Ring, Timers & Call Routing options ?  (Read 3684 times)

Offline SUSD

• View Profile
Delayed Ring, Timers & Call Routing options ?
« on: April 14, 2015, 05:17:57 PM »
3300 MXe 2-Clustered Rel 4.2 / 10.2.0.26_2  EMB-VM 6-SX200 10-ASU

I have a Hunt Group that rings 10 phones, the first phones 6 "ring" 5 times and the other 4 "delayed ring" ring 4 times, with the current timer settings. Then the call goes to voicemail. I would like to have the 2nd 4 phones start ringing at say the 3rd ring and ring for say 4 more rings, then go to voicemail. I know which timer is the delay ring setting, but not what timer is sending the call to voicemail. I believe I have to make a separate CoS for these phones timer settings.

I also wondered if I could use the Call Routing ?    Right now the Hunt Group = Always and 1st Alt = Msg Ctr.
I tried having 1st Alt = all normal and 2nd Alt = Msg Ctr in an effort to make the ringing last longer before hitting voicemail and it did. It rang forever and never hit voicemail ?   I didn't try having 1st Alt = all Last, not sure what that setting does.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Offline ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Re: Delayed Ring, Timers & Call Routing options ?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 07:56:23 AM »
I think what you can do is create a unique COS for to be used for the hunt group.
In the COS you want to change your Call Forward No Answer Timer to however long you want it to ring.
Then use the 1st alt.   Set it to all "This".

Ralph

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10