Author Topic: MAS Upgrade 5 to 6. UCA Upgrade along with it. What to expect?  (Read 1285 times)

Offline akuhn

• View Profile
We're running MAS with UC and AWC (that's what it used to be called) blades as a virtual machine.  We've waited long enough and it's time to upgrade MAS from 5 to 6.  With that will probably be the latest iteration of UCA - probably with the MiCollab branding.

I'm looking for info as to what to expect.  Will the new UCA just roll out automatically from the MAS?  Is there a way to control the update and push it out via Active Directory / GPO ?  I suspect since the current UCA 6.0.220.0 is already installed on all of our desktops and laptops, it will automatically download the new client at the startup of Windows.  However, it would be great to know what others have experienced.

Adam in DC

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: MAS Upgrade 5 to 6. UCA Upgrade along with it. What to expect?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 06:23:26 PM »
My upgrades have went smooth. I let the clients upgrade themselves. I suppose you could pushout the client by following the admin instructions and you may want to extract the latest client and install it now to see if it works with the present version. Then you could push it before the actual upgrade

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10