Author Topic: Mitel 5320e - Alternate Map - Delete Speed Dial entry  (Read 4289 times)

Offline plim81

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Mitel 5320e - Alternate Map - Delete Speed Dial entry
« on: April 13, 2015, 07:00:18 PM »
Hello,

Something that should be very simple.  I have a Mitel 5320e.  I want to implement speed dial by pressing one button.  On the phone itself I'm able to press 'Alternate Map' and then press an individual button, it then says 'Undefined Key Value', I enter in an extension and all is well.  I just want to know how to delete this entry.  I'm not able to see this entry when launching Mitel Database on the server.

Patrick

Offline DND ON

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Mitel 5320e - Alternate Map - Delete Speed Dial entry
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2015, 10:03:16 PM »
Look at the station to determine which is the alternate keymap assigned, it will show which key needs to be changed.

Offline plim81

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2015, 11:56:26 AM »
sorry, but I'm not sure what you are referring to.  what do you mean by station?  here is a pic of what I want to delete.

Offline TheQueen

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 05:19:14 PM »
The easiest way to clear the button is to do it from the phone. Enter the feature code 397, press the button you want to change then use the HOLD button to clear what is there.

Offline nrgymover

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 07:27:06 PM »
That did it!  Thank you TheQueen...  :)

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2015, 05:23:28 AM »
Plim,

If you are just wanting to get rid of it then follow TheQueen's advice to use the reprogram feature code [Default: 397] and then press the button you want to delete and then press Hold to erase each digit.

If you just want to change it to something else then you would use the reprogram feature code [Default: 397] and then press the button you want to change and just start typing in the new extension.

If you want that button to be a personal speed dial, let's say your home number, then here are some instructions for that.

Programming the personal speed dial:
1. Dial the program personal speed dial feature code [Default: 383]
2. Select a bin [0 thru 9] <-- Remember what number you used here
3. Type in the name for Home using the keypad [press 4 twice, press 6 seven times, press the transfer button to move forward, press 6 five times, press 3 six times]
4. Always start these with the outbound dialing feature code [Default: 8] then dial the number as you normally would to call it and press # to accept it

Programming the PKM/DSS/BLF button:
1. If the button you want to use is empty then press it and go to step 3
2. If the button is used dial the reprogram feature code [Default: 397] and then press the button you want to use
3. Dial Personal speed dial feature code [Default: 382]
4. Press the digit associated with the Bin [0 thru 9] from step 2 on Programming the personal speed dial above

The button on a 53xx series phone should now show Home and when you press that button it should automatically call the number without you doing anything else.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10