Author Topic: caller leaves voicemail but does not hang up, ends up at operator.  (Read 1311 times)

Offline unclejemima

• View Profile
I've got a scenario where a call comes in, goes to a CRA that plays a custom recording and automatically times out to voice mail. 

In some situations, the user (presumably a bot or telemarketer) will not hang up after hitting the mitel voicemail (usually about a 3 minute message)...and the call eventually transfers to the operator.

Is there way to have it so the call won't go to the operator after the mitel voice mail message times out?

I tried changing my dial-0 day and night extension from its default to "none" and it wont work. (500CP>Voice Processor)

Thanks!

Offline Tech Electronics

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: caller leaves voicemail but does not hang up, ends up at operator.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 08:58:49 PM »
Unclejemima,

What exactly are you timing out to; the voice mail application itself? What do you hear if you go through the call and don't press anything and let it timeout; "you have reach the mitel voice processing system to enter a mailbox ....".

If you don't want anything to happen if the person does nothing than just have the timeout inside that CRA do a hangup.

Thanks,

TE

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10