Author Topic: Using Phantoms to forward to mobile.  (Read 3352 times)

Offline Magic Dave

• View Profile
Using Phantoms to forward to mobile.
« on: March 31, 2015, 07:04:56 AM »
Hi, trying to set up a group that rings a collection of extns then rings a mobile. I can see how this is done by our other engineer has already set up a group with all these settings. The only problem is i can't see where to add the mobile number to the phantom and how to get it to forward to the mobile.

So to review, i can set the group up and put the phantom in as the recall, but can put the mobile number against the phantom and forward it off.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Using Phantoms to forward to mobile.
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 07:25:21 AM »
There are a couple of ways that this could be done.

First is forwarding the phantom to the mobile. (May be done using remote programming the phantom using feature code 359 by default)

The other would be if you have dynamic extension enabled in the system. The mobile may be 'twinnned' with the phantom.

Offline Magic Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 07:35:03 AM »
Looking at what the other guy set up he's not using Dynamic Extn express. He's only set up one user and that has no DEE.

So how does the feature code work and whats it called?

Offline Magic Dave

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2015, 07:51:41 AM »
Ok found it, its called remote programming ::)

So from any extn i'll get the customer to enter remote programming (159) then extn of phantom (3301), call forward all (155) then destination (907xxx)

Happy Days!

Edit: will need to set up passcode for the extn, see user guide.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 08:28:27 AM by Magic Dave »

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2015, 08:09:05 AM »
That's it,
Sounds like the default feature codes and extension numbering plan has been changed.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2015, 10:51:49 AM »
If you don't want to have your client do this you can do it for him if you set one of his DIDs to ring to DISA.  Dial the number, enter 359 etc and you're there.  May want to remove DISA afterward if you have security concerns.

Also possible to do it using database programming via ONLINE MONITOR in VIEW.

Offline mshimala

• Contributer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2015, 11:09:29 AM »
Hi, trying to set up a group that rings a collection of extns then rings a mobile. I can see how this is done by our other engineer has already set up a group with all these settings. The only problem is i can't see where to add the mobile number to the phantom and how to get it to forward to the mobile.

So to review, i can set the group up and put the phantom in as the recall, but can put the mobile number against the phantom and forward it off.

I would have an extension list built with the extensions you want to ring then place it in a hunt group. Then set up the "recall" portion of the hunt group to ring to a phantom extension that is always forwarded to that cell phone. Just adjust the recall timer for the amount of time the inside phones need to ring before it "recalls" to the cell phone.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10