Author Topic: Mitel CCM Queue Performance by Agent report  (Read 1979 times)

Offline fcutler

• View Profile
Mitel CCM Queue Performance by Agent report
« on: March 26, 2015, 03:51:45 PM »
Running Mitel CCM version 6.0, MCD 6.0. All queues have a single agent group. When a QPBA report is ran agents that are not members of the agent group in the queue show up in the report. Also some agents that are members of the agent group in the queue do not show up in the report. This is the case for multiple queues.

I don't understand this, does anyone know what is the report looking at? Shouldn't it only report agents that are members of the agent group in that queue?

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
Re: Mitel CCM Queue Performance by Agent report
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 05:40:01 AM »
Yes it should, is your sync working between pbx and CCM

Offline fcutler

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2015, 12:05:22 PM »
Yes the sync is working and all other reports look correct to me. So this report should not contain agents from other agent groups you say?

Offline fcutler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 12:13:55 PM »
Apparently this may be a bug in version 6.0.0.4 software. Below is a response from Mitel regarding the report. Since I am in the process of upgrading to version 7.1 this will not be an issue for me.

Last Troubleshooting Note:
Hi Martin,

For full disclosure, I will have to say that we've fixed a lot of the reporting logic (and bugs for that matter) between versions 6.0.0.4 of our software and 7.1.2.0. The way that I understand it to work is: i believe the queue by agent report for p910 will show agent 1 and p704 will show agent 2 because the call is transfered to a queue vs to an agent.

Regards,

Ryan

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10