Author Topic: Recall If Transferred to Original Call Destination  (Read 1462 times)

Offline seulor01

• View Profile
Recall If Transferred to Original Call Destination
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:48:55 AM »
A call is made in to the main number (ring group) that ends up to an ext in the ring group for example 470 that extention transfers the call to extention 464, the call is ringing on at 464 and no answer. When the call falls back it ends up to ring at the ring group but I want it to return to the transferring extension.

it works when an external call I done direct to an extension for example 464 and that extension don’t answer it is rerouted to the ring group and if extention 470 try to transfer the call back to 464 and there is still no answer it returns to extension 470. I would like the same to happen if someone dials the main number but I doesn’t

Or is there a way to fix the above in the currant system?

System is 7.0 PR1
And the COS for Recall If Transferred to Original Call Destination is set to yes

If I use the feature access code for Called Party Features – Override then it works but is there a more simple way?
the timers for the extentions COS is set
Call Fwd No Answer timer = 14
No Answer Recall = 10

Regards UO

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Recall If Transferred to Original Call Destination
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 09:17:00 AM »

And the COS for Recall If Transferred to Original Call Destination is set to yes

Have you tried setting this to no. In your case the original destination would be the ring group because that is what was called.

Just read the help files, I think I misunderstood this option so won't work.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 09:21:36 AM by sarond »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10