Author Topic: SQL Reporting  (Read 2137 times)

Offline bishnabob

• View Profile
SQL Reporting
« on: March 25, 2015, 09:07:53 AM »
Hi there,

I'm new here so please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm using a Mitel system and accessing the database directly through SSMS and SSRS. I'm currently trying to get a figure of how many times ACD LogOut Agent No Answer was triggered, in order to use it in staff one-to-ones.

I can see a RequeueCount column in the tblData_AgentPerformanceByPeriod that, when grouped by day, appears to give me a total number of times an agent re-queued a call. To my knowledge, the only way an agent can re-queue a call is to let it ring out and be logged out themselves - at which point the call is re-queued to go to the next available agent.

Is this the right place to be looking? Is there something better?  I don't have access to any of the out of box Mitel reports, or indeed anything other than the SQL database, so this is what I have to use.

Thanks in advance.

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: SQL Reporting
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 08:25:59 PM »
Yes a re-queue is when an agent does not answer and is logged out.

I don't know the backup DB that well but it sounds like you are on the the right track.

Is there a reason for not having access to Mitel out of the box reports?

Offline h77smith

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2018, 09:39:01 AM »
As much as it might be time-consuming to figure out the 'functionnality' of another db, in this case it might be less time, especially considering long-run flexibility, than coming up with the duck-tape to allow scheduling of reports from Reporter, seeing as I can easily schedule SSRS/crystal SQL reports.

Now that I know it's do-able I'm definitely going to look to getting access to our own db.

Offline boycey9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 07:13:09 AM »
These docs are a bit old now but should still suffice to get what you want

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10