Author Topic: MiCollab 6.0 crashing when launched for VMware View users  (Read 2193 times)

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
MiCollab 6.0 crashing when launched for VMware View users
« on: March 25, 2015, 12:06:22 AM »
Hi,

We have a site that uses VMware VDI's for their users. A base image is created with all applications installed. This image is then provisioned for use by the users as "virtual PC'c"

We recently upgraded the MAS server onsite to MiCollab 6.0.121.0, Mitel Standard Linux 10.1.34 OVA 6.0.121.0 from version 5. After the upgrade, when I started the UCA client on the VM View base image, I was prompted to upgrade to MiCollab 6.0 - I believe this in normal. This installed successfully and the client opened successfully. This base image was provisioned to the users. First login is successful, user is asked for their login ID and password. On subsequent logins, If "login me in automatically" is selected, the Application is crashing when launched. When you rename the Mitel folder in Appdata>user>roaming, the application will start Ok.

As long as "log me in automatically" is not enabled, the application works ok. If enabled it crashed and you have to rename/delete the Mitel/UC folder to get it going again.
The site has redirected folders in place but this has always been the case and UCA 5 was working with no issues at all.

Hope I've explained it properly. Has anyone encountered this issue?

Cheers!

Offline martyn

• View Profile
Re: MiCollab 6.0 crashing when launched for VMware View users
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 12:21:36 AM »
What version of windows is the VDI running?

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 12:45:56 AM »
The VDI's are running Windows 7 Enterprise 64 bit. Thanks

Offline kwahodi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 01:25:14 AM »
This has been resolved by upgrading to SP5. Thanks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10