Author Topic: Mitel Virtualization  (Read 2407 times)

Online ralph

• Mitel Forums Admin
  • Published Author: http://amzn.to/2dcYSY5
    • View Profile
Mitel Virtualization
« on: February 19, 2010, 01:12:11 PM »
Here is an interesting article.   If your a 3300 tech in a channel you need to read this.

http://ucstrategies.com/unified-communications-strategies-views/what-convergence-means-to-the-channel.aspx?gnid=14993

Some take aways:  your life is gonna change - a lot.
Get familiar with VMWare as soon a you can.

Ralph
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 08:07:10 AM by ralph »

Offline Chakara

• View Profile
    • Kyle Petree
Re: Mitel Virtualization
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2010, 09:01:43 PM »
  Good article - that guy nailed a lot of points.  For my company, coming from the data world has made this easier on us.  Plus with our large voice and virtualization lines of work it is a great fit.  My problem now is that the majority of our enterprise voice work is Cisco.  Of course Cisco won't be far behind on this one....

I personally do more Cisco than Mitel work these days for a variety of reasons - that said, I'm still a fan of Mitel and work to promote it in our business. 

Offline Mattmayn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2010, 12:22:41 PM »
All of us VARs have been asking for this for years. Not as much with the actual call control but more so with the MSL based applications. Seems like they were listening with MiCD and MAS now available. The all-in-one box isn't that far away. Won't that be nice, no more "well, that will require another server." Much easier sell to the end user.

If you didn't see this coming then I hope you do not have a say in your company's strategic planning.

Offline ctmedina

• View Profile
    • Just me, and my ramblings
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 11:00:41 AM »
I saw this coming, I just wish they had not gone with VMware. I have not read all the details, but I am excited to go back to training to play with this. I am sure the licensing will be not so virtual! Maybe I can buy them with virtual money.

Carlos "I just work here" Medina

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10