Author Topic: SIP Trunking. Call transfer/Call Hold does not force sending SDP in INVITE  (Read 3057 times)

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
I am using Mitel 3300 7.0 SP1 PR1. When the call is placed on hold or the call is transferred from Mitel phone to PSTN, Mitel 3300 is not sending SDP in the INVITE. I have attached the Image to show how my SIP Peer Profile looks like. Any suggestions on how to enable SDP in INVITES initiated when Transferred on Call Hold?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 04:42:48 PM by pradeepgali »

Offline x-man

• View Profile
Re: SIP Trunking. Call transfer/Call Hold does not force sending SDP in INVITE
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2015, 07:10:57 AM »
These settings depend very much on the SIP provider and its interworking with the Mitel. If you are using a provider who has no interop testing with Mitel then you may well be in for a whole world of pain getting this working.

For instance , my sip settings are very different to yours....(Hipcom/BT UK) For one, you are forcing the SDP invites and I don't...

Offline martyn

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 05:11:10 PM »
I would set the "Supress the uer of SDP inactive media streams" to Yes, and also "Prevent the use of 0.0.0.0 to yes as well and see if that helps.

Also, just noting that you aren't renegotiating the codec, so do you have problems with some calls not establishing as well?

Offline pradeepgali

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2015, 06:15:06 PM »
I Don't have any problems with the calls. Call hold/Transfer works fine. But when the transfer was initiated on Mitel 3300 phone, i am expecting Ringback should be heard to the 1st leg, till the 2nd leg of the call answers.

I will definitely try your suggestions and let you know.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10