Author Topic: Export recordings and call paths  (Read 5224 times)

Offline BobbyMitel

• View Profile
Export recordings and call paths
« on: February 06, 2015, 11:34:26 AM »
Hey guys -

8 clusters with 8 different 3300's.  We use Nupoint for voicemail.  In a couple weeks we are completely swapping all equipment out to a new company (Mitel still).  Is there a way to export all Auto Attendant recordings to have the ability to swap these to the new system?  I see how to record and import but no options to export in Nupoint.  Also, each one of our locations has a HUGE call path for day and night mode.  If there a printer friendly version of this?  When trying to print it out it only prints what I see on the web page and not the entire call flow.  I would like to print out the entire flow or "tree" to show the new company our current setup.  For instance...  Customer calls into this number and has 9 options.  If they hit number 1, it goes to extension 1971.  Number 2 goes to 1972...Etc

Please let me know if you need more info and thanks for your help!

Bobby

Offline sarond

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Export recordings and call paths
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2015, 06:26:26 PM »

Offline johnp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Export recordings and call paths
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 09:52:09 PM »
Thanks for the link, I need to backup a few greetings myself. I just setup a tree menu and wanted to have the audio files backed up since they will be changed soon do to a merger. Ended up recording them in the embedded using alternate greeting sets and then copied them out and added the wav header before uploading.

This will help as I would like to get the other tree greetings.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10