Author Topic: mitel 5000 and caller id  (Read 3635 times)

Offline markdevoll

• View Profile
mitel 5000 and caller id
« on: February 04, 2015, 10:00:20 AM »
i have a mitel 5000 and im using hunt groups with extension list. when a call rings in it shows the hunt group info and not the caller id. how can i get caller id to show up. it is on in the co and on in the trunks. i have ran into this in several switches and cant get it to show up.

Offline dwayneg

• View Profile
Re: mitel 5000 and caller id
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 01:57:21 PM »
Flags in SYSTEM/PHONE RELATED INFO/FLAGS, be sure users are in included list for DISPLAY OUTSIDE PARTY NAME, EXPANDED CO CALL INFO, OUTSIDE PARTY CALL INFO HAS PRIORITY,.

Offline Lebeter

• Contributer
    • View Profile
Re: mitel 5000 and caller id
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 07:39:04 PM »
I don't know if this relates, but we have experienced this bug and it was finally attributed in our case SPECIFICALLY to our receptionist forwarding the call using the UCA Software Attendant Console.  The CID is passed just fine if the receptionist uses the physical phone to make the transfer.  CID will follows in that case, but not if she uses the software transfer function.  This is a bug with the Mitel UCA and I finally gave up hassling our dealer to get Mitel to fix this after 2 major version updates and multiple tickets.  When we purchased the system I went through so much assurance to our receptionist that things would be easier once she jumped into using the console I didn't have the heart to go back and tell her to go back and instead have endurred numerous complaints from sales about their inability to get CID to incoming calls from our office.  They all show up as our office number because of this bug.  Something for you to look at and may explain why it works at some and not others depending on if they are using the software console.

btw the "Propogate original caller ID on Transfer" flag list also has all the users in it, makes no difference.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10